Hi All,

I'm from the oVirt team and I'm currently working on refactoring
our sending of keyboard layout settings from the engine to the host.
I would like to ask whether setting of keyboard layout works in spice
exactly the same as in VNC, i.e. they have the same set of valid values
and need to be set on the server, to warrant renaming our config
field VncKeyboardLayout to KeyboardLayout that applies equaly to all
connection types. Or is the setting in libvirt/qemu ignored/treated
differenttly for spice and set in some other way (e.g via client)?

Thanks for any information

Martin