Dear Miss/Mr,
I am an developer addicted to appliction development on Linux platform.  And I
have been enthusiastic  over KVM technoly for while and experienced the spice
client software virt-viewer. Now I'd like to port the virt-viewer onto Android
platform.  I find it difficult to implement it for me ,however,since I am in
fact lacking experience on across-platformed transplant. Additionally I 've not
grasped of the vir-viewer thoroughly. I would appreciate you if you can give me
some suggestions.

                                                Yours sincerely

                                                jhon.gong

                                                July 19th,2013