On 08/22/2014 08:07 AM, Alon Levy wrote:
Sorry for top posting. I was replying to Marc-Andre's assertion. If the
subject isnt arbitrary resolution, aka dynamic, continuous, then I
missed it. If it is, since agent support for Xspice this feature works
per my memory.

Ah, okay. Yes, my patch broke^H^H^H^H^Htouched x mode support, but the main emphasis was on configuring the ram buffer allocation; I think that's what Marc-Andre was referring to. (And dynamic resolutions do, in fact, work nicely with the agent turned on).

Cheers,

Jeremy