Hi

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:16 PM Marc-André Lureau <
marcandre.lur...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> About "Move code to C++":
> https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice/-/merge_requests/62
>
> I would like to know how the decision happened. As long as I have been
> involved in the Spice project, we had open discussions and did
> mandatory review for anything non-trivial.
>
> This change is substantial, and impacts the work and contribution of
> others. Where did the discussion happen? Who reviewed the code
> changes?

Since no real discussion nor public review took place, I propose to revert
the change and add a HACKING file to make the rules clear. See:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/spice/spice/-/merge_requests/91

Frediano, I suggest you open a thread about switching the code to c++.

thanks

--
Marc-André Lureau