Hi Dorothy

This sounds more like a guest problem - you could probably find more help
on the quickemu Discord or looking through github issues/discussions.

It's been a while but changes to Opencore or qemu settings can break audio
and other things.
Spice probably isn't redirecting your usb keyboard/mouse - normally it just
sends the input to the emulated guest hardware.
It also does this for audio.

I have had OSX Catalina with working sound, and it breaks with
Opencore/boot or other changes to the virtual hardware.
Qemu/quickemu and Opencore have to map the intel-hda guest machine "sound
card" into something Catalina can use.

I have used USB redirection with Catalina - but you need to make sure
Catalina has drivers/kexts for the USB hardware.
Just getting USB working in Catalina was a challenge before - maybe that's
been fixed. These were virtual machine/guest settings for
usb-ochi/ehci/xhci.