I have a question regarding oil for the SU carbs.  What oil is suitable for these
carbs.  I live in Calgary and thus the driving temperatures will vary from 0C to ~
35C.  The car is now equipped with twin 1 1/4 carbs.  This is the last item I need to
address before start up.  A winter of toil is almost over.  Every bolt (well almost)
has been removed, revitalized and/or replaced and reassembled.  The motor has been
replaced and rebuilt.  I still have a few things on the interior left before the
driving begins but given the hold Old Man Winter has on us I think I may have a few
days before the driving can begin.  This will be the first time this car has moved in
10 years.  The motor took early retirement 10 years ago.

1978 Spitfire Body
1973 Motor

Have a Most Excellent Day

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  • Re: Jim and Tami Catherwood