Hey,

You guys are a little late to the lynching party, I'm afraid.  This topic has
been resolved in my favor as California law allows me to do what I was asking
about to begin with, given the particulars of my circumstances.  Case closed.

As for the parts, Mike, I'm not sure.  Give me a holler off-list with what
they were again and how much you want.

Cheers.

Jeff
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Mike Welch
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:19 AM
  Subject: RE: Resetting odometer question


  How about "I rebuilt the car when the odometer rolled over"?

  On a side note, Jeff do you still need those parts from my '68?  I've lost
your emails.

  Mike Welch
  God Bless America

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Nolan Penney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 9:46 AM
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Subject: Re: Resetting odometer question


  Boy, you opened up quite a can of worms with this one! :)
  ...

///  [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list
///  Send admin requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  or try  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
///  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive
///  Send list postings to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
///  Edit your replies!  If they include this trailer, they will NOT be sent.

Reply via email to