If you don't split the calipers, it's a real b**** getting that cylinder hone in
there.  I have never had one leak when I reassembled it.  If it's going to leak, it
will be at the piston seal since it is a moving part.
Dave

I believe that it is officially "not recommended" to split the calipers,
which is why the o-ring between them is not included in the kits.  Still,
that hasn't stopped a number of Spit owners succcessfully splitting and
re-assembling their calipers.  I believe most have re-used the old o-ring,
I'm not sure if anyone has found a satisfactory replacement but they may
well have.

***     http://www.team.net/the-local    ***

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool