Dear All,
Just a brief note to say that <touch wood> the cooling system in Carly seems to be working perfectly now, subsequent to the fitting of a new radiator. Whilst "burping" the system, I kept a note of how much coolant I had to add after having appeared to have filled it up in the first instance - just over three-quarters of a litre (that's about a pint and a half) - a significant proportion of the capacity of the whole system. I don't think I'll forget to "burp" again...
As far as "CELIT" is concerned, no-one I have spoken to in UK has ever heard of it, and I can find no useful leads via Google. My old rad has now been part-exchanged and so the question is moot, as far as my immediate needs are concerned.
Thanks again for all the wonderful help and advice provided by members of these lists.
ATB -- Mike Ellie - 1963 White Herald 1200 Convertible GA125624 CV Connie - 1968 Conifer Herald 1200 Saloon GA237511 DL Carly - 1977 Inca Yellow Spitfire 1500 FH105671
*** http://www.team.net/the-local ***
Your messages not reaching the list? Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html
*** unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or try *** http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool *** http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo *** Archives at http://www.team.net/archive *** Edit your replies!
