From: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Rob T. Getzinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Greg Rowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Problems with Miata seats
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:16:21 -0600

How much does a set of miata seats cost usually?

Depends on whether they are cloth or leather, their condition and where you getting them. My local u-pull junkyard will sell ANY seat for $10, but I've never seen a Miata in there in about 10 years. On Ebay, they generally go in the $75 to $100 range each PLUS shipping which gets expensive. Leather can be a LOT more. I did a national junkyard search on the internet and prices were $75 to $500 per seat. A junkyard 31 miles away that had a pair for $100 each. They were dirty and faded, but the foam was good and the cloth untorn so I told the guy I would take them. Then on the way back to the office, I belately remembered I was supposed to haggle and asked him if he would negoitiate and he immeidately agreed to
$75 each!

With some scrubbing and aerosol fabric dye, they cleaned up very nicely.

Greg

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive