From: Henry Stike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Looking for a Carb

Well giys after tinkering and tinkering i have finally
gave up and decided that i need another CD150 Carb. I
have it as leaned out as possible and i cant get it to
stop carboning up the plugs.  Ever since ive had this
car the BYPASS Valve on the side has been all broken
up.. So i have had it blocked off with a gasket..

If anyone has a CD150 for sale let me know it would be
greatly appreaciated.

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

===     http://www.vtr.org

===  Help keep Team.Net on the air
===     http://www.team.net/donate.html

===  unsubscribe/change address requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  or try
===  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool
===  Other lists available at
===      http://www.team.net/mailman/listinfo
===  Archives at http://www.team.net/archive