Hi there. I'm newbie in splint and now I've faced with problem of Thread Local
Data.

My library uses threads (via pthread) and saves some very important information
in
thread local storage.

Splint shows tons of warnings about memory leaks. How to tell splint, that some
data my be
used later, even if all references on it are gone.

For example, I've got message about fresh storage:

    my_file.c:000:0: Fresh storage <var> not released before return
  A memory leak has been detected. Storage allocated locally is not released
  before the last reference to it is lost. (Use -mustfreefresh to inhibit
  warning)
   my_file.c:000:00: Fresh storage <var> created

I understand, that it's very hard to keep track of that data. So, I'm looking
for a *hack*.

I tryed to set state-variable to TLS at the end of each function, that uses
TLS, but without any success,
splint still thinks, that all references gone.

Thank you.
--