On 23 Jun 2010, robert.le...@imnmicrocontrol.com wrote:

> I can get splint to run but it fails on the finding of any of my included
> header files. This seems to be a path problem and I don't know how to tell
> splint to look in the correct directory. I can't move all the files into
> one directory. I looked through the forum but don't see this issue. Thanks
> in advance

>From
>http://hpux.connect.org.uk/hppd/hpux/Development/Tools/splint-3.0.1.6/man.html
      -I directory
            Add directory to path searched for C include files. Note there
            is no space after the I, to be consistent with C preprocessor
            flags.

This is definitely in the manual.
 http://www.splint.org/manual/html/contents.html

The first page,
 http://www.google.ca/#q=splint+include+files
 http://www.splint.org/manual/html/sec14.html

Contains the answer in section 14.3... but the man page (first link)
explains it more concisely.  You should take some time to read the
manual (many times perhaps).

--
The goal of science is to inspire the mind.