On 19/05/2011 11:01 PM, Bill Pringlemeir wrote:
> On 18 May 2011, steve_...@optusnet.com.au wrote:
>> I have a project (existing code base) where in a number of places the
>> local variables are NOT defined first lines in a function, but after
>> some lines of code, gnu c seems to handle this situation fine.
>> AnaTskData.voltage.channel[AnalogInput_AOUT_B];
>> uint i;<<  SPLINT chokes here
>> for (i=0; i<AnalogOutput_NumChannels; i++)
> Can you try the cvs version?  I put patches in from Jake Holland and
> Chih-Hung Hsieh related to C99 support.
>
> cvs -d:pserver:anonym...@splint.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/splint login
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonym...@splint.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/splint co -P
> splint
>
> hth,
> Bill Pringlemeir.

Thanks Bill,

I've pull down the source, and would like to test, but is there any
instructions for building under windows, couldn't find much on web site
except to say windows users are on their own. Should I be using linux
and cross compiling to build the windows version?

I notice there was a MS Vis Studio .sln file in the src tree.
I tried that and after fixing a few path issues it seems to be bombing
out as cannot find  flag_codes.gen

flag_codes.h(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'flag_codes.gen': No such file or directory

My guess is that it's a generated file that the sln has not generated.
Any hints what command line generates the flag_code.gen?

I guess someone knows how to build a windows version since there is a
windows installer available on the download page :-)

Thanks for any info you can provide.
Steve