Hi,

I searched the archives and didn't find an answer, so...

How can I exclude the default path from the include searches, please?

I'm running splint for a cross-compiled project, so the defaults files
are the wrong ones for the compile.

I've set -I and -systemdirs but without effect.
The various -skip-... options also seem to achieve nothing useful.

I guess if all else fails, I could recompile splint with the default
changed.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
                Gordon.
--
Gordon Scott.   Electronics and software engineering.
                Basingstoke UK

But for the sake of some little mouthful of flesh
we deprive a soul of the sun and light,
and of that proportion of life and time
it had been born into the world to enjoy.
=== Plutarch AD44-120