This brings up a question:

The ENIGMA2000 Short Form, Morse Station Profile List has the cut numbers
listed as:

M8a  ICW.  Uses Cut Numbers
T 0, A 1,  N 2,  D 3,  U 4,  W 5,  R 6,  I 7,  G 8,  M 9

The spynumbers.com website has the M8a cut numbers listed as:

0       A
1       N
2       D
3       U
4       W
5       R
6       I
7       G
8       M
9       T

Which is correct? I tend to think the ENIGMA2000 cut numbers list makes
more sense to me as someone who has been a CW op for over 35 years.

73, Zack W9SZ