Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 1:40 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Spooks] Decoders

<snip>

I recently vivited a site that listed several hundred used items for sale.
The site was connected to this one in one way or another but I cannot seem
to relocate it. On that site I found 3 or 4 Wavecom W41 or W40s for sale.
Can anyone help me out on finding out who has these decoders for sale?
Thanks, Jimmy

Jimmy--

You could find that site again if you look through the "History" folder in Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer. To do that, tap Ctrl+H in either one, bringing up the folder. If you have your history settings to keep recently-visited sites information in that folder for at least two weeks or more, you should be able to find the URL you are looking for there, unless you visited that site earlier than what is checked in your settings. You will most likely have to go through a number of daily files to find that URL and click on individual ones until you spot the one you seek, or if you can remember the URL you visited just by glancing through the list.

Cheers,

Bob Margolis