For some reason I can't send mail to the list with my
regular e-mail address now because spamcop has
blacklisted me (or more appropriately my ISP) for some
reason.

I'm trying this different address I just used to sign
up to see if it works.

As far as Sam goes, I must not be too far away if I'm
hearing him as well as I am here in Illinois.  10500
has been fairly strong all afternoon, S7 to better
than S9. 6500 is weaker, with nothing heard on 3700 or
4300 during the day.

I have been thinking that it was running a decent
amount of power, but if the east coast can't hear it
at all, it must be a distance factor. Based on
propagation alone I'd say it's west of me but I can't
tell how far. I'll pay close attention to when it
starts becoming audible on 3700 and 4300 tonight.
That may give a clue as to how far west it is from
here.

Zack W9SZ