I don't want to clutter up the list with a lot of chatter, so I'll
just put this here: Late last night (early this morning, actually) I
caught my first ever Numbers station. I've been trying to hear one
since the late 90s, so it was kind of a big deal for me.

I recorded it in my audioblog:
http://wwdnaudblog.blogspot.com/2005/02/attencion-attencion.html

Good catch for CA! Take a look at http://www.spynumbers.com for some recent v2 (attencion station) logs, they're in the database. Also look at the recent v2c schedule posted, there are several daily transmissions that should be fairly easy to hear.

--

---
Chris Smolinski