>I did an interview for that.  It'll be fun to see how much they use.
Well, I also was interviewed, and the producer called me the day before
yesteday, to tell me, that I would be NOT in this programme, but Akin
Fernandez emailed him a day after, because he thinks, that just this
contribution is worth to send, because I played numbers intervalsignals on
the piano. We'll see - listen:-). Also Simon Mason in England will be
upload the file on his page. Take a look at

http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page30.html
There it will be much, much longer that only a week.

73

Kopf