Hi all,

in the last week I could hear V2A on Aug 16 at 2205 in progress on 6797 kHz
with fair signal (S5). The message went as usual very long.

Also I could find E10 JSR on 5091 and 7540 kHz with two msgs, which are
very long on the air: 53 groups (first: YOBAR, which I already logged twice
in the SpyDB), and a 22 group msg. The 7540 transmission was under the
Chinese music jamming tuning as usual.

MahstahT, Hongkong: Do you know, which pieces are used by the Chinese Music
Jammer? If so, please write to me off group. Many thanks in advance

73

Jochen (Kopf)