To: <spooks@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:22 PM
Subject: [Spooks] Gordon Welchman

Somewhat off-topic:

Does anyone know if the late Gordon Welchman,
one of the Bletchley Park codebreakers during the
war, was a radio amateur (ham)? I am reading his
book "The Hit Six Story" again and I noticed his
reference to the ARRL when he writes about Q-codes.

Costas

-
Visit http://www.spynumbers.com/ for complete information about Spy Numbers Stations
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by mwisp.net]