Hi all,

Lots of Russian beacon activity at the moment. Even "A" has been activated,
which is a rarity. This station has always been a Far Eastern beacon but the
signal is now almost as strong as the other European beacons, therefore I doubt
that it is still in the Far East. If you can df this station, please let us know
the bearings and time. Maybe we can figure out where it is located.

During the past few days "A" has been reported by various dxers from W.Europe,
Canada and the US on 5154.1, 7039.1, 8495.1, 10872.1, 13528.1 and 16332.1 kHz

73, Ary Boender