[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

well let me ask you guys this what is a good freq to hear the linolnshire poacher in the 20:00 zulu hour

Depends on the day as the scheduled triplet changes every day for this sked.
Sun = J1, Mon = F2, Tue = E1, Wed = E2, Thur = E3 or E2, Fri = X, Sat = F5

Propo will have a major influence on the signal to your location.

There are continuing minor freq changes and these are regularly updated in the Enigma 2000 Newsletters - a previous mail gave you some URL's - near the back with some other charts.

I'm still amazed that after all the years that the serious and respected sites containing "Numbers" information have been running, and the hundreds of responses that a simple web search will throw up, that this type of question is still being regularly asked.

Cheers
Mike L