Well, that's right in the middle of the 40 meter ham band in the USA.  How
were the numbers being said?  Did it sound like a separate transmission
for each?  Ham radio contesters often give varions numbers as the exchange
in the contest.  Sometimes each QSO gets a sequential number.

DX stations, when working a pileup, usually give each station a "59". But
1900Z is a bad time for DX on 40m in North America, so it was likely a
contester you were listening to.

73, Zack W9SZ