Yes, that's what I thought. I haven't heard Cherry Ripe in some time because the frequencies and times used do not favor propagation to the midwest USA.

I was hearing some of the Lincolnshire Poacher transmissions up to around the time everyone else stopped hearing them.

I wonder if it's really gone or if something else happened? If it returns, I guess we'll know it was some other sort of problem.

Zack

On Fri, 25 Jul 2008, Hugh Stegman wrote:

Jochen Schäfer wrote:

> Usually, ENIGMA2000 doesn't discuss E03/a.

Discussions of E03 and E03a should take place on the Spooks list, which is based in the US. ENIGMA has a policy not to discuss it on their list, due to issues that came up relating to national security in the UK.

-hugh