Tom Morris wrote :

 > SEAKING?
 > http://stude1c.fiu.edu/dumpbox/seaking-ean.jpg

Nope.  Sky King.  Late 1950s, early 1960s.  I have log books full of
them.

Always read as "words twice".
"Hello SKY KING.  This is Andrews.  Do not answer.  Break.  SOB SISTER
ECHO.  Break.  Authentication is TANGO WHISKEY 1 9.  Authentication
time is 3 0 0 1 2 5 ZULU.  Break.  I say again.  Hello SKY KING.  This
is ... (etc)"

The best comm operators had a real rhythm in their voices that I'm
sure improved readability for those in their "audience" who were at
long range.

I have never heard any SEAKING messages and as I recall the EAMs
didn't start until about 1980 or a little before.  Maybe someone else
remembers better than I do.  (I had stopped keeping logs by the time
they started.)

Thanks for the link to the picture of all that nice TMC gear.  Oh man,
I wish I had some of that equipment today!

Now we are really off topic.

... Martin    VE3OAT