On 11-02-12 09:34 PM, KD7JYK DM09 wrote:
> : When I grew up, I was always told, where there is smoke there is fire.
> : And maybe that smoke was just an optical illusion.......
>
> The problem with HAARP is that there isn't any smoke.  Compare the power
> output of a 5 to 10 MW SW relay station transmitter running 24/7, that
> nobody has ever noticed, to the 4 MW output of HAARP that tries to do
> something.
>
> Zilch.
>
> Kurt

As I said, maybe the "smoke" is just an illusion. When we talk about
shortwave broadcasts, there is no mystery, we can tune our receiver to
the normally well published frequency and listen.
HAARP is a different story, their ERP power /(650,000.000 Watts or more
?)/ is beyond comprehension and their own patents are frequently the
basis of the numerous conspiracies. Again, I'm more interested in the
technical aspects which would allow me to listen to their signal, then
I'm interested the booga booga theories.
Rene