Those are not HAARP frequencies. Someone asked for frequencies used by
black helicopters and Kurt (somewhat tongue-in-cheek) put up a list of
frequencies used by black helicopters.
:-)

I  myself am active on CW/SSB on all the amateur bands from 1.8 to
10368 MHz (that's 10 HF bands and 10 VHF/UHF/microwave bands) with 24
GHz coming very soon.

There is a ham radio club at the HAARP facility and I would guess it
does some VHF activity within the frequency and power limits of a US
amateur radio license. I'd love to work them via aurora! But I think
it is a rather inactive club.

73, Zack W9SZ