Hello Spooks members,

today it's exactly 10 years ago, that I became member of this list. It was
my first numbers mailing list, before I went to E2K too on September 30th.

My main target was, to get historical numbers stations, especially from
German BND stations (G16, G15, G14). Some of them I got, but later I became
the "Kopf" of the German speaking numbers branch, as "Der Spiegel"
published an article about the numbers stations on December 2nd 2002, where
some of us were interviewed for (like Ary, Chris Smolinski, the admin of
this list etc.).

Also I am active in logging stations in the SpyDB - although I was more
active in earlier times.

Cheers to the next 10+20+... years of numbers activities on the mailing
lists. If you have more historical stations, that I could miss in my
collection, please let me know.

Best 73

Jochen Kopf