From: Ruthie Rader <ruth.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject: [Spooks] Morse Code Message
To: Spooks@mailman.qth.net
Date: Monday, February 11, 2013, 4:38 PM

it didn't sound one bit like that.

With all due respect, I know actual morse code when I hear it. And it
was broadcast exactly as I described it.

No, I didn't record it. I should have tried. Otherwise, I may have
been able to record it from my Walkman earpiece
onto my laptop.

But the Walkman earpieces that I have are so small that I don't know
if my laptop recorder would have picked it up,

However, if I ever hear something like that again, I will try to record it.

Someone sure was trying to get a message across to somebody else.

Sincerely,
Ruth Rader

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net