Na I am done with ham and it's close minded attitude   I have sold most if my
gear anyway.
Even if I did stay in good gear is beyond my monetary means.
I am going to get a better SWL/cb radio gear.
I  sold most of my CB 11 m when I got into ham took almost all the money I had
to buy the basic ham gear Now I'm selling it back to get back into 11 m and
shortwave again I'm done with ham close minded snobs I'm done with them.

Ernie

Sent from my iPhone