All,

I'm writing an article about spy numbers stations and need some high resolution
images to accompany the piece. I'd like an image of "Bulgarian Betty" or the
"Lincolnshire Poacher" stations. Any photo's of the Warrenton Training Center
would also be helpful. But anything that might help illustrate the story of
these stations and their Cold War missions would help tremendously.

Full credit would go to the copyright holder.

If anyone as any high resolution photographic resources that could assist me,
I'd appreciate it.

Please email me direct with any questions.

Thanks.

Chris