Following up on yesterday's memo, it turns out that 83381 WAS the first number
of the sequence; in full terms:

83381 // 22574 // 15441 // 50182 // 08444 //51835 with the last five numbers
being exactly the same as those in late August 2013. Perhaps they found out
that I figured this out, so they decided to change the numbers in the middle of
today's transmission (as monitored on 11635 kHz from 0759 UT - 0855 UT -- yep;
something told me to stay up for an hour past 07 UT, and my semi-insomnia was
rewarded)...  However, before I discuss that, I went back to the 2013 Numbers
and Oddities Excel spreadsheet to check on HM01's usage (if any) of 83381
(which comes up in an entry dated 09/16/2013 as follows: "83381 22574 etc"
[1716 UT on 11530 kHz] and 11635 kHz @ 1757 UT "83381 etc" -- that "etc" is
explained in the entry for 0916 UT that same day: " (56801) 22574 15441 50182
08444 51835"). Sounds familiar, folks????

In other words, I have come to the conclusion that the numbers sequence (and
potentially the data files associated with them)  was a simple repeat of a
transmission that must have occurred in September 2013 (the 16th seems to be as
good a day as any to list). I guess someone finally realized that this was a
RERUN, and cutoff the 07 UT transmission in the middle of a data tone about 5
minutes into the transmission (which itself, started on an interesting note to
pardon the upcoming pun)....

To begin @ 0759 UT, I tuned in 11635 to find an open carrier, then a few
seconds later, the Windows (XP?) startup sound(!) -- as if someone turned on
their computer to access the transmission source for today's HM01 "program".
Then the 83381, etc. sequence began with the repeating list, then the generic
data tone, the first number, its tone, the second number, its tone THEN cut off
mid-tone, a few second break, and a new sequence began to be repeated by 0807
UT:

83522 // 76105 // 65712 // 66784 // 17704 // 28278. According to my records and
the 2013 data file, this IS a new sequence. The first part ran until 0829 UT,
when it was cut off in the middle of the data tone for 76105 to start the
second replay of the complete ~ 25 minute transmission (finally concluding
around 0855 UT)

Now it's question time:
1) Has this "delayed rerun" (where a transmission from several months in the
past was put out on the air one more time) ever occurred on HM01 or any other
spy numbers station?
2) If so, do you recall the particulars?
3) Does this sequence rerun belie the "one time" nature of the so-called "one
time pad"?
4) 12160 kHz was not observed at 09 UT. Did anyone listen in to that
transmission successfully?

Until I (or the "spook-iverse" can provide some answers to these and other
pressing questions, I remain

Shawn From Flushing NY
(who may be indirectly influencing some of the activities of a station nearly
2000 miles away from him)