The pad contains multiple pages, it is not just one page.

Howard

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 18:07:35 +0000
From: EI0DB <ei...@eircom.net>
To: spooks@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Spooks] one time pad definition

My understanding is that the one time pad is the sheet of material (may not
be paper) with the key groups used for one message, not the collection of
sheets (pad). Or it could be something like a silk scarf with blocks of key
groups in which case the "one time pad"  is one of the blocks of key
groupson the scarf. In my previous submission I way have refereed to
different one-time-pads  as a "pad" when I should have called the collection
of sheets as something like "an on-time-pad group".

Hope this clears up what is overloaded terminology.

best 73s, Dave