Very small world indeed.

I got there in July or August same year till the end of 76.   That whole base
has been converted to housing or some such.    For the list it was an old SS
headquarters.

I didn't worry much about talking about the GRA-71s since I knew that tech was
way past it's expiration date ( me too I guess ) the DMDGs were after my time.

I remember the NCO academy well.   I started as a 32H but got pressed into all
sorts of things since I was a ham and they needed guys that could handle morse.

73,
Chuck

Sent from my iPad