I'm not dismissing your point at all: I just found it interesting that HM01's
op (Pedro, Doña Havana, Sr. Compiúter) happened by an open mic some 24 hrs.
after you wondered aloud if HM01's op was intentionally messing around with the
callups you predicted.

Having experience of this sort, I would have expected that the messages would
have been relayed to HM01's op minutes before the initial brodcast, giving the
op (formerly known as Pedro) little if any time to mangle the callups just to
throw your predictions out the window.  Then again, homo sum et errare humanum
est.

(And if my Latin's wrong, well Q-E-D!)

I agree that someone should be on-site to bring the transmitters up and press
[PLAY], and two hours is plenty of time to goof off or to "oops" on occasion.
I remember even catching an odd familiar tune playing in the background of a
QRN- and QRM-filled V02a transmission which turned out to be RHC's ident. I
think I uploaded that recording some time ago, but I digress:
HM01/V02a/SK01/M08a's record over the years clearly establishes that somebody's
at home even if he/she/it has been asleep at the wheel.  Those errata enable us
to gleam  more information about HM01 - from message sabotage to open-mic night.

I think that there is a pattern hiding behind the numbers*, but that there
mustn't be a lot of opportunity for the op to swap a legit callup for a bogus
one.  In contemporary radio, programming is centrally controlled and vetted.  I
would expect State-run clandestine programming would be even more so.  If it
turns out my experience/prejudice is wrong, I will gladly eat my words.  In
fact, I hope to be proven wrong - it means there's more to learn and discover.
I guess that's the appeal of it all.

Just to recap (and hopefully entertain): I'm not dismissing the possibility,
and you can call me Crazy, too (unless you like Paul Simon, in which case ♪You
can call me Al♪).  So.... until all is known, your guesses are more than
welcome and we'll keep the midnight coffee a-brewin'.

KC2TTK/M

(* Yes, "π" is on my top 10 list)