I didn't hear the transmission you're referring to at 2315 UT with "M08a"
broadcasting 17569 26691 54011 50637 44144 14767 on 06/24/14. However, I should
point out that this exact transmission was sent out by HM01 on 06/18/14 on 5855
at 05 UT as confirmed by my clearer reception of 10345 @ 06 UT on that early AM
of 06/19/14 in NYC.

I should also note that at times, I have heard an "echo" (or feedback) of an
HM01 transmission from the same transmission (albeit delayed by a few seconds).
Perhaps some HM01 transmissions are going out on TWO antennas with TWO sources
(CD, MP3, etc.which are supposed to be the same program) at the same time to
cover the Americas as much as possible (for example, one at 10 degrees to NE
America and one at 178 degrees to Central America -- or something like that--
as has often been the case at RHC). If so, this may explain both the "echo"
I've heard as well as this apparent M08a transmission (two transmitters, either
one program from two sources, for the "echo" or two programs from two sources
due to a mix up, which does not necessarily come from "Pedro" to explain what
you heard)....

In other words, are you sure this was an M08a transmission as opposed to a
'multiple' HM01 transmission (as imagined above) going awry???? Please clarify
your remarks from Spooks Digest Volume 125, Issue 25....

Shawn From Flushing NY
(still trying to be the HM01 guy -- just an "American kid doing the best that
he can" [to almost quote John Cougar Mellencamp])