Today I have not been able to find HM01 from 0600z to 8000z on any of the
normal frequencies that there on. I even did multiple scans of the HF spectrum
and I have found no trace of it. The closest thing that I found that could
possibly be connected in any way to HM01 is a SS shortwave station on 7554 kHz
(A M08a frequency) which I believe is RHC at the normal RHC strength of S9 to
S9+. No numbers just a SS program. If this is RHC then that would confirm that
im not having a signal problem and that HM01 is just not there today for some
reason. I'm sure that this is the case.