Since both of us are within the five boroughs, my confirmation falls a
little short of conclusive.  That said, HM01 has indeed been very weak of
late - even on known-good/reliable frequencies.

I tried to pick up the 11462 KHz transmission.  Had I not heard the carrier
come on* I wouldn't've spotted HM01.  Even the RDFT attention tone (at the
end of the callup) was barely audible, and that's what I rely on to confirm
that HM01's on the air when I can't hear the vox/callup.

* or, more accurately, the distinctive sound that comes out of the speaker
when my radio hones in on and syncs to the LSB.