Hello -

just as a disclosure of interest thing, do you produce this SDR-IQ
radio? :-) because your information sounds a lot like a commercial :-)

Anyway, it seems like a good radio at a good price. Does it work on
Linux, though? Is it recognized on USB as a sound card or does it need
special drivers?

I always have had hardware radios, because I like to have everything
portable, but I thought I might try one day a SDR.

I never bought one because I also wondered about one thing: doesn't the
computer interfere with the signal? Monitors and laptops sometimes
generate electrical noise on hardware radios, doesn't it happen on SDRs,
which are plugged directly into computers and kept near them?

Thanks & 73s

Flavio
SP9F