http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/07/19/0200000000AEN20160719005400315.html?e459cd28&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link
--
*-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

"A thinking person will question what he hears; examine what he sees;
and evaluate what others would have him believe."
Nathan M. Bickel

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world;
indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
Margaret Mead

/DISCLAIMER: This email contains my personal opinion and it is totally acceptable that you may see things differently. Please feel free to disagree with me, what is true for you is true for you.!
*No offense is ever intended.* /
Instead of trusting what I have to say, I would suggest to trust your own instinct.
Trusting your intuition is the basis of discernment.