Yes, pirates playing with text-to-speech programs is the most logic
explanation for now. We will see if the station broadcasts more stuff in
the future. I'll keep you informed.

qsr711

El 26 sept. 2016 19:48, "Jochen Schäfer" <jochen.schup...@gmx.de> escribió:

this list

Hello Lars,

thanks for the mail and the link to the Japanese numbers. Yes, I agree,
they sound like the Sino Japanese numbers.

Interesting, that the numbers of Saturday's 2nd recording were in
Norwegian, the language of the country, where Edward Grieg (of course with
g at the end) was coming from, the composer of "Solveigs Song", which came
as synthesized piano piece at the end of yesterday's last recording, again
with numbers in Japanese.

Pirates?

Best 73&55

Jochen NumbersKopf