Your inability to get all the numbers is quite understandable -- one time I
heard a (presumed) V02a broadcast (a long while ago), and the amount of
DIFFERENT number groups (150 by most accounts) makes it virtually impossible to
write down each group down accurately (although I'm used to "the Cuban Lady's"
voice by now). You'd have to make a full recording of it (like Ivo Ivanov
sometimes does on its sister station of HM01) and run it back and forth a few
times to be sure you got everything. I don't know what V02a  accomplishes for
those into the "spy game" (other than to be a possible "smokescreen")-- but who
knows???

Shawn