I coughed up for the Wolphi apps on my Android -well worth it.

Here is Sorcerer at work:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w5KwaCigI0

On 01/05/2017 01:32 PM, Ashley Dugan wrote:
> list
>
> Oh my, sorry. I hadn't tried downloading it yet. Does it work anyway?
> Also, I found an Android app that decodes digital, called Tivar. You can
> find it on Google Play under that name. I've downloaded it on my phone but
> have not used it yet.
> Please let me know about the Sorcerer app.
>
> Ashley Dugan--

---
Semper Reluctor

“The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum.
Whenever evil wins, it is only by default:
by the moral failure of those who evade the fact
that there can be no compromise on basic principles,”

--Ayn Rand