I am guessing that is the "whales" station. Regarding the Arecibo
experiments, "To the best of my knowledge, all experiments will be CW
with no amplitude or frequency modulation." So you'd just hear a
carrier with typical propagation QSB. Also, the end of the recent
experiments was supposed to be July 31, as nothed bu others.

73, Zack W9SZ