Thanks Curt. Let us know if you hear it again and can figure out a rough
schedule for it. I would like to try listening here in Ohio direct.
Thunderstorms here tonight are preventing me from searching tonight however. On
vacation on an Island off the coast of Georgia all next week and taking a
reciever or two and an active antenna.  This gives me something to listen for.
I tha k you and everyone else for the continued reports. I still find all this
fascinating
Sean
I know nobody asked but,
Recievers:Icom IC-R71a, AOR AR-DV1, SDRPlay RSP1 and RSP2pro, an Icom IC-R20 (5
scanners) all with access to an RF Systems DX-10 active antenna, Antennacraft
ST-2 scanner antenna, Diamond DJ-130j, 34' wire, 6m, 2m, 70cm loops. Soon to
add an RF Systems LFA 520.
Transceivers:Yaesu FT-990, FT-897D, FT-817, SGC SG-2020, and more.
FYI, the R71a with the DX-10 active allowed me to hear my first ever broadcasts
of Medi1 at 171kHz and France on 164kHz this past winter direct, in central
Ohio.
Sent from my dumb smartphone.Spell checked by the NSA.
null