Hello, All,

To start a proper thread, I will repeat my previously vague question.

MOSSAD has used the HF bands to communicate with its agents for some decades and I wonder if anyone has compiled a history of these comms, especially the broadcasts we know as E10, including any noticeable trends and developments in the volume of traffic and number of different broadcasts.

I haven't heard any E10 activity for several years now, but I recall that several of the evening broadcasts were very easy to receive in eastern Canada, perhaps northeastern North America generally, during the 1980s.

I wonder if anyone has done a study of this activity and what their conclusions were.

73,
... Martin   VE3OAT