Likewise, I am just a reader - but greatly appreciate all the work that goes
into this.  I first came across “the Lincolnshire Poacher” (not that I knew
what it was fhen) when I was a DJ on “the Voice of Peace” ship-based pirate
radio station “Somewhere In The Mediterranean”. We had a short wave radio on
the bridge and I used to go there to listen to the BBC World Service, but would
often find myself listening to the random numbers and wondering what on earth
jt was.  Am now presenting one of the main news programmes on the WS radio
station; remain fascinated by the fact numbers stations are still going; would
love to do a feature or programme about them one day. Best regards all, Alex
Ritson.

Sent from my iPhone