At this stage we defined the solution such that a given SID/Label is associated
with 1 algorithm.

From: Veerendranatha Reddy Vallem
<veerendranath...@huawei.com<mailto:veerendranath...@huawei.com>>
Date: Sunday 28 September 2014 08:47
To: Wim Henderickx
<wim.henderi...@alcatel-lucent.com<mailto:wim.henderi...@alcatel-lucent.com>>,
"spring@ietf.org<mailto:spring@ietf.org>"
<spring@ietf.org<mailto:spring@ietf.org>>
Subject: Re: [spring] Regarding SID/Lable distributed by IGPs

Hi Henderick,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I found algorithm filed in TLVs. While constructing LSP , whether we need
to provide the algorithm  mapping information along with label/SID ?
I think for construction of label stack ,it required to know  what label
represents (whether it is shortest path or best path to the given node/prefix),
so we should have algorithm mapping information also along with label in SIDB.
Please let me know if my understanding is wrong .

Whether we can use multiple algorithms to represent same Node SID ?

Regards,
Veerendranath